Why YouTube Videos Won't load and play?
Why won't YouTube video play or start on mobile (iPhone), Mac or PC? The reasons may be uncontrollable, for example, the problem of the source video. It may also vary from videos themselves to hardware configurations or settings. "When videos blur, buffer, or won't play altogether, YouTube is now pinning the blame on your internet service provider (ISP).", but it might really be the reason. For instance, CenturyLink may be one factor to consider if you fail to play many YouTube videos because it experiences high bandwidth traffic during certain times.
Besides, the "cache" is another possible reason for sluggish YouTube video loading/buffering, dotted circle or some other similar phenomena, because when the memory is full of "temporary internet files'', it will hold you up greatly. It is a general case for the majority of people watching videos or playing games/music frequently. There are many other unpredictable and complicated causes for YouTube errors.
Steps to Solve YouTube Videos Won't Play or Load Problem
- 1. Let's start with the basic thing that is to check the strength of your internet connection and try again. Normally, part of the "YouTube videos won't load or keep buffering" issues should be fixed.
- 2. If the network signal is good and web browsing or gaming is not sluggish at all, then check videos loading on sites besides YouTube, such as Facebook.
- 3. Check the version of your Adobe Flash Player for outdated flash player may lead to "YouTube video not playing" problem. Upgrade to the latest up-to-date Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX.
- 4. Change your Flash Player privacy settings. Reset Firefox or Chrome and enable disabled options. Click to check your Flash player settings here.
- 5. Manage add-ons. Check your added plug-ins one by one to make sure that your "YouTube won't play" is not caused by any one of them.
Solve and avoid youtube videos wont play issues: you can try the all-in-one YouTube video converter as the troubleshooting to convert YouTube (HD) videos on PC/Mac. It can also convert YouTube videos to any media player like Windows media player, portable device like iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, Galaxy TabPro S, TV, etc at NO.1 fast converting speed with the aid of hardware accelerated video encoding technology.
Hot search: avchd to YouTube, YouTube video to Samsung TV, YouTube video to MP4/MOV,
YouTube to MP3 Converter,, summer recordings to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
If you are using the Mac computer, you can get Mac version to solve the YouTube video playback issues.
Free download the best YouTube Converter for Windows:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Use iFastime Video Converter Ultimate to convert YouTube videos to various devices, NLEs, etc?
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your YouTube video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4, .avi, .mkv, .h.265 etc from "Common video" or "HD video", or choose the output format from "iPhone", "iPad", "Samsung", "TVs", etc
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert YouTube video to any video format. When the conversion done, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to your devices freely.