Summary: In order to play MKV on Galaxy S6 Edge+ more easily, converting MKV to MP4 can be a great idea for you.
The MKV is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of audio, video, subtitle tracks or picture in one file. This format offers a richer media experience than any other current format, this makes MKV a popular choice for making back-ups of DVD and Blu-ray discs that you could also play on a computer connected to a TV.
“Can Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ play MKV videos? My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ won't play MKV videos at all and I keep hearing that it doesn't support MKV files. If yes, what is the best way to play and watch MKV files on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+?”
Pavtube Video Converter, being a multi-purpose media software, enables users to convert MKV videos to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Smart TV, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPad Pro/Mini 4, Apple TV, Surface, WP8, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Chromecast, PS4, etc for fluent playback. With support for 160+ formats, you are allowed to convert MKV videos to Galaxy S6 Edge+ compatible formats as below at ultra-fast speed. If you are running on Mac operating system, you’d better refer to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to play MKV videos on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+?
Step 1: Download and have a quick installation. The trial version will have a watermark on your converted files. Except for that, there are no time limitation, no virus, and no unnecessary bundle apps while downloading. After that, click “Add Video” button to load your MKV videos. You can load several files at once thanks to “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Click “Format” drop-down list, and then select “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” from the “HD Video” category.
Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the bit rate of video and audio, the codec of video and audio, video size, sample rate, frame rate, audio channels, etc., in the Profile Settings by hitting “Settings” button.
Step 4: Click “Convert” button to start the conversion. You can get the generated files by clicking “Open” button.
Conclusion: If you don’t want to wait for the entire conversion process, you can tick off “Showdown computer when conversion completed” and go away to do other things.
- Convert PVR Files to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc
- Import Sony RX10 II 4K XAVC S to iMovie for Editing
- Convert Blackmagic Video with Blackmagic Video Converter on Mac/Windows
- Working with RX100 IV 4K XAVC S in FCP 7
- Edit Panasonic AJ-PX380 P2 MXF in Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11
- Edit Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF Files in Magix Video Pro X
- Import Sony PXW-Z100 XAVC Videos to Windows/Mac