How to Edit 4K video from Typhoon-H in Adobe Premiere?
It is very common for you to end up with a 4K file from Typhoon-H on you disk, which seems to put your computer to test. Not only will you get error while trying to open the file, the computer will also slow down to its minimum capacity and the screen will most likely hang. Even fast computers with a high end RAM and speedy processor seems to give up when it comes to Typhoon-H 4K files. The problem is with the image editing software and not just a slow computer specs. This is where Adobe Premiere comes in to help you edit Typhoon-H 4K files easily.
Choose a Professional 4K to Premiere Pro video converter
Thankfully you probably don't have to buy a new computer... but you do need to convert 4K video to Premiere Pro using MPEG-2 (1080p) as primary delivery format. The following paragraphs show us how to edit 4K footage with Premiere Pro without bogging down your computer. The process is surprisingly easy and can be done with the help of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode 4K H.264(MP4), H.265, XAVC, XAVC S, MOV, MXF, MTS/M2TS etc footage for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE and more. If you work 4K files in Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows PC, please get Pavtube Video Converter to solve the issues. (read top 5 4k video converter for Mac/Win review)
- open MKV videos in Premiere Pro
- H.265(HEVC) to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- importing Phantom 3 Advanced videos to Premiere Pro
- DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Premiere Pro CC
- GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Premiere Pro CC
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Step-by-step guide to Convert Typhoon-H 4K video to Premiere Pro
Step 1. Load Typhoon-H 4K videos
Choose all the Typhoon-H 4K videos in your folder, drag & drop or through File > "Add Video/Audio" button/"Add from folder" button to import source Typhoon-H 4K videos into the converter interface.
Step 2. Choose proper output format Premiere Pro preferred
Click "Format" pull down list to select "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg)" as the best video format for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5. Another two specialized formats "WMC (VC-1) (*.wmv) and "MOV (AVC) (*.mov)"are the good choice as well.
Tips: Set Advance Settings (Optional)
If you want to customize video and audio encoding settings to get the best quality you want, just click the "Settings" button to customize the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 3. Start converting Typhoon-H 4K videos to Premiere Pro
Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Typhoon-H 4K to MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro. When the conversion task is finished, you can get the exported files by click the "Open" button for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 to do further editing on Mac.
- Edit Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Video with Premiere Pro CC on El Capitan
- Work Avid DNxHD MXF Recordings with Premiere Pro CC
- Quickly Import DJI Phantom 4 4K video files to iMovie for Smoothly Editing
- Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S with Pinnacle Studio perfectly
- Best 4k Compressor: Compress 4K Video to 1080p/720p MP4, AVI, MOV, etc