In order to edit your iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded video in Avid on Win 10, first of all, you should figure out the two things before get starts. The first is transfer the iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded video to your PC, the second, ensure all of the video can be import into Avid success. Okay, first task begin:
Import iPhone/iPad/iPod videos to your Windows PC
Before you import your photos and videos:
- Unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
- Make sure that your iOS device trusts the computer that you're using to import your media to.
The second next, as we all know that some of your iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded videos in 4k resolution, some are encode by h.265 which Avid has no ability to read and recognize. So, you should exchange all the different codec videos recorded by your iPhone/iPad/iPod into a Avid supported format such as the MPEG-2 format which regarded as it’s most compatible format. Here I would recommend you a professional video converter named Pavtube Video Converter. With it, you can convert any formats video into the Avid easy-supported format for editing. You can also realize your movie director dream with the built-in video editor. Make your personal video by trimming, cropping, adding text/image/video images, inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle into source video, etc.
Tips: If you are a Mac user, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac also available for you to import iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded videos into FCP for further editing.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Rip All the iPhone/iPad/iPod Recorded Videos to Avid Supported Format Video
Step 1: Load iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded video footage.
Launch and start the program on the computer, import your source iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded video footage to the program by clicking "File"> "Add Video/Audio".
Step 2: Specify output file format.
From "Format" drop-down list, select to out "Adobe Premiere/Sony... "> "MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" format for editing with Sony Vegas.
Step 3: Merge into one file.
On the main interface of the program, check "Merge into one file" option to combine all the separate video footage into single one.
Step 4: Carry out the conversion process.
Press right-bottom conversion button to startiPhone/iPad/iPod recorded video to Avid MPEG-2 conversion process.
When the conversion is complete, you can easily import iPhone/iPad/iPod recorded videos to Avid for professional editing.
- How to Edit Sony A7R II 4K XAVC S in Avid Media Composer on Mac
- Editing Halloween video recorded by Leica SL (Typ 601) in Avid on Windows 10/Mac
- How to Import Sony CX405 XAVC-S/AVCHD/MP4 to Avid Media Composer for Editing
- Rip DVDs to Seagate Wireless Plus for iPhone 6S/iPad Pro/iPod Touch 6
- Export Videos from iMovie to FLV on Mac El Capitan