See also: Special Offer for Blu-ray/DVD/Video Package Tools ǀ Thanksgiving Video tools 50% off
Pavtube 50% off Video Tools in 2016 Thanksgiving Day Promotion
|Pavtube Media Magician for Windows /Mac|
- Import/Backup/Manage camcorder video
- Lossless output AVCHD MTS to MTS or MKV
- Frame by frame edit Video on timeline
- Output Different formats from same source
- Directly Upload Video to YouTube
Original Price: $45 Now: $22.5
Buy Windows Buy Mac
|Pavtube FLV/F4V Converter for Windows/Mac |
Pavtube 2016 Thanksgiving Video Software Promotion Bundles
MXF Video Converter for Mac + MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
Original Price: $58 Now: $29.9
Pavtube iMixMXF + HD Video Converter for Mac
Original Price: $80 Now: $54.9
Overviews about these Top Video converters
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is a professional Mac MXF video converter, which offers the best solution to convert and edit MXF video files that recorded by Canon XF series camcorders, Panasonic P2 series camcorders, Sony XDCAM series camcorders, or other new cameras and camcorders. It can convert MXF to any video or audio formats you need on Mac, such as MOV, AVI, MP4, M4V, MKV, WMV, FLV, MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AC3, etc., or convert MXF to optimized codec for editing software, like Apple ProRes Codec, Apple InterMediate Codec, Avid DNxHD, DVCPRO, HDV, XDCAM, H.264, MPEG-2, H.265 etc. You can get MXF converted to native formats for Final Cut Pro (X), iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, and so on. It has a perfect compatibility with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is the best Mac M2TS Conversion software for converting any M2TS footages recorded from Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD Camcorder/camera on Mac to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MPEG-4, M4V, MOV, 3GP, HD videos, etc. The converted .m2ts video is compatible with portable devices, such as iPhone 7/7s/7s Plus/SE/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4, iPod, iPad Pro, Android, Apple TV, QuickTime etc devices. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports converting any HD/4K videos including H.265, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, M4V etc. It can convert 250+ video formats to various NLEs like FCP X, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve and more. It can be used like an iPod/iPhone/Apple TV/Xbox/PSP/PS3 video converter for Mac users to convert HD and SD videos to your multimedia devices that support HD or SD videos. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra.
Pavtube iMixMXF would be your best-choice for handling multiple-track video: It is able to import and export MXF video files with multiple audio tracks/channels as well as mixing the multiple audio tracks/channels into one. Convert MXF video files from popular devices such as Apple, Samsung, Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, etc. to various video format supported by any media player and NLEs. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra.
This is our Thanksgiving gift for you. Only 2016.11.17 - 2016.12.10. Anyone can get the surprise! Seize the chance! Wish you a nice Thanksgiving Day!
Is there any limit on the version being given away?
1. The version activated by Giveaway License works the same as the one being sold. But it won't let you update.
2. Only when you purchase the Full Version can you enjoy lifetime free upgrade and take advantage of all new features and enhanced functions.
What's your refund Policy?
We'll hold the 30-day money back guarantee if our products cannot normally work with error or bug and we cannot solve it within an acceptable period of time or provide a temporary solution.
1. Enjoy Lifetime Free Upgrade to latest version.
2. Lifetime Free Tech Support.
3. 30-day money back guarantee.
Read Hot Guides:
- Tips for Importing and Editing Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with Avid MC
- Can Final Cut Pro X Edit DJI Phantom 4K video?
- Tricks for Downsizing GoPro Hero 4K Video to 1080p
- Solve can’t Edit MP4 video with VirtualDub
- Can't Post MP4 video to Instagram? Solved!
- Simple Guide to Upload DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube
- 2016 - 2017 Best 5 DVD rippers Review