Here we list the input formats of Pinnacle Studio:
Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
Solution to Get Pinnacle Studio work with Sony A6300 4K XAVC S nicely
If you want to import the incompatible Sony A6300 4K XAVC S videos into Pinnacle Studio 16/15/14, you have to convert or re-record them into one of Pinnacle Studio supporting formats, like AVI, MPEG-2 or WMV formats first. When doing Pinnacle Studio conversion, you will need a Pinnacle Studio Video Converter.
How to Choose the Best Pinnacle Studio Video Converter?
There are many video converters in the market, what are the standards of judging a qualified one for editing in Pinnacle Studio?
1. Supporting SD/HD/4K videos fully
2. Supporting a wide range of input and output formats
3. Adjusting aspect ratio automatically or manually
4. Don't-Make-Me-Think design with ready-made output profiles
5. No. 1 fast video converting speed
Here Pavtube Video Converter is just the recommeded option for its powerful functions. It can wander freely between all kinds of video formats, and make the converted files be accepted by diverse video editing tools including Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, PowerDirector, etc. and playing software/applications. If you are a Mac user, you can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
4K or HD Input
1. Panasonic & Canon HD camcorder Video, JVC HD camcorder Video (*.mod, *.tod), Sony HD camcorder Video (*.mts, *.m2ts);
2. 4K (AVC code, .mp4 file extension) videos from YouTube 4K channel;
3. Video recorded by Apple iPhone 6/6s (Plus)/7, Motorola Nexus 6, Samsung Galaxy Alpha/Note 4/Note 5/S6, Sony Xperia Z4/Z5 (Compact), LG G Pro2/G3, Acer Liquid S2, Oppo Find 7/7a, Lenovo vibe Z2, OnePlus One, etc
Various Output Formats
1. HD videos: TS HD, MTS, MOV HD, AVC HD, MKV HD, MPEG HD, AVI HD, WMV HD
2. PC/Mac general: MP4, AVC, AVI, WMV, HEVC/H.265, MKV, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, 3G2, 3GP, ASF, WEBM (VP8), FLV, F4V, SWF, DV, MOV, M4V
3. Devices: All from Apple, Android, Microsoft, Sony, etc.
4. Audio formats: MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, AIFF, CAF, DTS, OGG, AU, RA, WAV, FLAC, ALAC
What's more, it offers clutter-free design which can meet the requirements of both beginners and experts. You can either choose the ready-made output Adobe Premiere/Sony Veags profile directly for Pinnacle Studio or make advanced and detailed adjustment by yourself, such as, to balance the video quality and the file size.
With the support for NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies, the conversion speed is maximally improved. Plus, with the built-in video editor, you can also choose to trim, crop, add watermark to your original videos. You are welcome to follow the step-by-step guide to convert Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to formats that are compatible with Pinnacle Studio file on Windows PC.
- import Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Davinci Resolve 12 on Mac
- solve the Sony a6300 4K XAVC S FCP X incompatibility problems
- play XAVC S 4K videos on Samsung JS9500 4K TV
- Sony AVCHD Videos on Pinnacle Studio 15
- covnert MVI to Pinnacle Studio
Free download the best 4K XAVC S to Pinnacle Studio video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Simple Guide to Convert incompatible videos to MPEG-2 for Pinnacle Studio
Step 1: Add Files
Click "Add video" button to browse for and select the file you want to convert for Pinnacle Studio . Alternatively, drag & drop source videos to the project area. If you want to combine several files into one for better enjoyment, you can choose "Merge into one file" option.
Step 2: Edit or Create (Optional)
It's an optional step that allows you to edit source vidos. You are allowed to customize your videos or even create your own videos as you desire by clicking "Edit selected task". The converter comes with all regular video editing tools like Trim, Crop, Effect, Subtitle, Watermark. For basic video editing tasks, you can even replace your Pinnacle Studio with it.
Step 3: Set Pinnacle Studio -friendly video format
Click "Format" drop-down box, and then choose "MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" from "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" category. Or Choose the AVI format which is also suitable for Pinnacle Studio.
Step 3. Start conversion
After all the necessary settings, hit the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner. Now your 4K XAVC S video files will be converted into AVI which are ready to be imported into Pinnacle Studio smoothly without hassle. After conversion, you can get the generated files under "Open" panel to get the generated files for loading in Pinnacle Studio 17/16/15/14 perfectly.
- Top 2 Movavi Video Converter Alternative for Windows: Better, Faster
- Import Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D MPEG-4/H.264 to Davinci Resolve 12
- Convert MP4 to/from Windows Movie Maker
- Import MP4 to Sony Vegas Pro 13 without any error message
- Import Camera H.264 recordings to Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11