Summary: Stop worrying about format incompatibility issue when importing HX-A1 1080p MP4 to FCP X. Find out how to convert Panasonic HX-A1 POV footage to FCP X.
Hot search: HX-A1 MP4 to YouTube | HX-A1 MP4 to After Effects
The new HX-A1 action camera is ideal for recording dynamic action video in outdoor situations. I’m sturdy construction makes it waterproof and shockproof to 1.5 metres as well as dust-resistant and usable in temperatures down to -10℃. Equipped with a 4.8 x 3.6 mm MOS sensor, the camera can capture still images at 2.99 megapixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
When got some recordings generated from Panasonic HX-A1, some people would choose to edit these videos before sharing. For Mac user, FCP X is the best choice. Whereas, most of us having no luck with Final Cut Pro. It fails to accept Panasonic HX-A1 recorded 1080p POV MP4 files still.
MP4 codec is a final delivery codec, it is not one you want to use for editing. Thus, there are many video, audio codec problems while importing MP4 video into FCP X for editing. Plus, even the FCP X can ingest your MP4 files directly, it takes a long time for rendering. The best method to avoid those problems and save time is to convert MP4 to a more editing-friendly format, such as Apple ProRes codec (the most compatible video format for FCP).
Along with the help of Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (review), you can complete the task effortlessly. It supports creating high quality ProRes video for FCP X and all the versions at super fast speed effectively.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to edit Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X?
Step 1: Launch the MP4 to FCP X Converter on your Mac, and then click the “Add video” button to import your 1080p POV MP4 files from Panasonic HX-A1 directly. In order to import several files at one time, you can click “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: Click the “Format” bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get “Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes codec”, including ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444. Choose the proper one you want. Here, we suggest you to choose Apple ProRes 422 .mov as the best output format.
Step 3: Press the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for editing Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X easily.
Step 4: Now, click “Convert” and let it go. The MP4 to FCP X Converter for Mac supports batch conversion. So if you have lots of MP4 videos to convert, check “Shut down computer after conversion” and you can go away without keeping an eye on it.
Conclusion: Once the conversion process shows in 100%, click “Open” to get the output videos. Create a project and start editing Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 in FCP X with light speed.
- Import 2K/4K Sony XAVC/XAVC-S/XAVC-L to Edius Pro 4/5/6
- How to Edit H.265/HEVC 4K Video with Edius Pro 4/5/6/7/8?
- How to Edit MKV, AVI, MTS, TS, MXF, VOB, WMV, Tivo on Edius 7/8?
- How to Get MTS/M2TS into FCP X for Editing?
- H.265 to PPro: Edit Samsung NX1 H.265 in Premiere Pro CC on Mac Yosemite
- Samsung NX500 H.265 to FCP X Workflow on Mac OS X Yosemite
- Convert TiVo to H.265 for Playback on Windows 10/Mac OS X El Capitan