All your movies, TV shows, music, photos, podcasts, and videos can be easily organized and played by Plex. If you have some videos in .mkv format, you can also play them on Sony Bravia TV with Kodi 17. But sometimes your MKV videos can’t be played on Sony Bravia TV via Kodi 17. While in this article, you will learn about how you can Play MKV on Sony Bravia TV with Kodi 17.
If your MKV videos can’t be played on Sony Bravia TV and Kodi 17, maybe because your MKV videos are not friendly with Sony Bravia TV and Kodi 17. MKV as a containt format, it has various different codecs.
Get Best MKV Video Converter for Sony Bravia TV, Kodi 17
So as to avoid the Sony Bravia TV or Kodi 17 can't play MKV issues, you need to use a professional, easily, safe and top-ranked MKV video converter software to re-encode the incompatible MKV to Sony Bravia TV & Kodi 17 with the friendly codec or audio. The software recommended here is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
|AC3 DTS to Kodi 17||4K to Kodi 17||DVD to Kodi 17||MOV to Kodi 17|
It easily convert MKV to Sony Bravia TV, Kodi 17 supported video format like H.264 MP4. Besides, the best MKV Video Converter is also a functional video editor, which you can easily merge, trim, crop, add watermark and create 3D/VR effects on MKV videos with Kodi 17 & Sony TV and convert MKV to 160+ video codecs for playing on various platforms, incl. iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android phone and tablet, smart TVs, VR Headsets, PPT, even all Non-linear editing softwares, etc. Mac please get iMedia Converter for Mac.
Key features of this program
- Convert MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, H.265, FLV, MXF, XAVC etc to Sony Bravia TV, Kodi 17 supported formats.
- Convert MKV to PS3/PS4, mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed and high output quality.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Lossless Conversion: Convers any video files without the risk of losing its original quality.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Free download the MKV video converter for Kodi 17
Step-by-step guide to Convert MKV to Kodi 17 supported video format
Step 1. Add MKV videos
Install and run the MKV Video Converter on your computer, then click "Add Video" button to browse and load yourvideos which you've transferred to your Windows PC.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video" for Kodi 17, Sony Bravia TV. Or direclly choose Sony TV format.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MKV to Kodi 17, Sony TV friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files.
- How to Play Video and Movie on Kodi?
- How to Play MP4 Files on Sony Bravia TV via USB Drive?
- How to Play all MKV files on Sony TV - Solution!
- Sony Bravia TV MP4 Solution- Convert MP4 to Watch on Sony Bravia TV
- iPAD Pro 9.7 cannot play 4K videos?
- Why convert M4V to MP4, any more information?
- Rip DVD for Kodi 17 Playback