If you have a Sony Bravia TV, it will be definitely great to sit with family members and watch your precious home movies like some family recordings from Camera/Camcorder/Drone on big screen. However, it is really a embarrassed thing when you tried to play common video formats like MP4 on Sony Bravia TV, only to find your Sony Bravia TV can't read the MP4 file. Don't be panic! Let's find an effective ways to play all MP4 on Sony Bravia TV anytime in this article before being ridiculed by others.
Why Sony Bravia TV won't Play MP4?
In fact, Sony Bravia TV is only compatible with MP4 in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video codec and AAC audio codec. However, MP4 is a container format which contains various kinds of video and audio codecs. Once the MP4 files can't meet the requirement of Sony TV input format, you'll get into trouble to play MP4 in (Sony Bravia) TV. And there are some other reasons that may lead to the Sony Bravia TV and MP4 incompatible problem.
- MP4 Video content will not play, or not play correctly on Sony Bravia TV, if there is an error in the content or the container.
- If the Index Table is in error, the Seek (Jump) function is not supported.
- When you play MP4 video on Sony Bravia TV over a network connection, the video may not be played smoothly.
- Some USB/digital camera devices may not be compatible with the player.
Troubleshooting for Playing all MP4 on Sony Bravia TV
Based on such limitation above, MP4 to Sony Bravia TV conversion may be the best place for streaming MP4 to Sony Bravia TV. Yet what worries some of us is that it will lead to a decline in video and audio quality. When formats are transferred file quality suffers. Forasmuch, what we need is settling the question in eminently safe fashion without risking quality.
Not to worry though, MP4 file can make light work of to be played on an Sony Bravia TV. You just need to download a top Sony Bravia TV video converter that supports converting, formatting and even streaming the MP4video to Sony Bravia TV while preserving the high definition of which.
Get Best MP4 to Sony Bravia TV Converter
Here Pavtube Video Converter gives you an easy way to solve MKV failed to open in Sony Bravia TV issue by converting MKV files to Sony Bravia TV more supporting H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format no matter what models your Sony Bravia TV or other Samsung/Sony/LG/Panasonic TV models. Besides converting MP4 to Sony Bravia TV, this MP4 to Sony Bravia TV converter can also convert other formats, like MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, VOB, FLV, DV, MOV, H.265 etc to Sony Bravia TV supported format.
Now free download the MP4 to Sony Bravia TV Video Converter
Convert SD MP4, HD MP4, 4K MP4 video to Sony Bravia TV supported playing format with 3 easy steps keeping high video quality. It is powerfully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
If you are a Mac (OS Sierra) user and want to convert videos for playing on Sony Bravia TV, just turn to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. Now download app and follow below guide to learn how to stream MP4 file on Sony Bravia TV.
Below is a detailed guide that shows you the whole process step-by-step to Convert MP4 to Sony Bravia TV
Step 1. Import source MP4 video files
On the main interface of Pavtube Video Converter, click “File” button to load your source MP4 video files.
Step 2. Set Sony Bravia TV as output device
Click “Format” button. On the drop-down list, select “TVS” option. Then on the popup Profile window, select “Sony TV” as output device. Alternatively, you can select one vide format compatible with Sony TV such as “HD MP4″for playing on Sony Bravia TV.
Step 3. Convert MP4 to Sony Bravia TV
Click “Convert” button to convert MP4 to Sony Bravia TV video immediately. When the conversion completes, you can find the output video file by "Open".
After the conversion is over, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to the USB drive then plug the drive in the Sony Bravia TV. Enjoy.
Now free download the MP4 to Sony Bravia TV Video Converter for Mac
- LG TV MXF Solution - Convert MXF to Watch on LG TV
- How to Solve can't Play MP4 on Blu-ray Player (Samsung Blu-ray player included)?
- How to Play H.265 videos on LG TV?
- How to Solve “LG TV MP4 Playback” issue?
- Best Workaround to watch MPG & MPEG on Samsung TV
- How to Solve can't play some AVI video on Samsung TV
- Handle MKV video for playing on LG TV
- 4K MP4 to LG 4K TV - Convert 4K MP4 to LG 4K TV friendly format
- TV MP4 Solution - Convert MP4 to Watch on Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV
- Why MKV can't be played on Philips TV? How to Play MKV on Philips TV?
- Solution for “MXF failed to open in Philips TV”