To ensure successfully importing Canon 5D Mark IV to iMovie no matter what kind of video formats, what you need to do is to resort to a iMovie 4K video converter to convert 4K 60fps video to iMovie friendly video formats. Here the award-winning Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac cut the buck at this point, letting you convert 4K (60fps) video to iMovie compatible formats so as to import 4K to iMovie for Mac without any compatibility issue.
Moreover, this 4K video converter also performs great as a 4K video compressor to compress Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to 1080P/720P with even smaller file size if you wish. Yet a 4K video editor as well to reduce 4K MOV file size, cut MP4 video files, crop black bar, add SRT subtitles, add watermarks and so on.
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV to Avid MC
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to Sony Vegas Pro/Movie Studio
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K/HD to Youtube/Vimeo/Instagram
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to DaVinci Resolve
- Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to FCP X ǀ Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to 4K TV
Free download the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to iMovie converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step 1: Import 4K Video
After free download this 4K for iMovie converter on Mac, run it and click "Add File" to load the Canon 5D Mark IV 4K video files you want to convert for iMovie.
Step 2: Choose iMovie preferred format
Click "Format" pull down list to select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as the best video format for iMovie (11).
Tip: If you only want to do so basic adjustment of your Canon 5D Mark IV 4K 4K videos, you do not have to move to iMovie. This 4K video editor can kill two birds at once, not only allowing you to edit 4K videos but also convert 4K videos to iMovie compatible formats.
Step 3: Press the "Convert" button
Followed by the mouse click on "Convert" button to start converting Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to iMovie editable format on Mac. This iMovie 4K converter will automatically helps you finish conversion, and you can also compress 4K to 1080p/720p by adjusting the video resolution like the picture shown on the right side.
- Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K video to Instagram easily
- Solution for Importing Videos from Camera to iMovie (iMovie 11 Included)
- Edit Sony Alpha a99 II AVCHD footages in iMovie on Mac
- Convert Blackmagic 4K CinemaDNG RAW files to Apple ProRes 4444 for FCP X on Mac
- Import and Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
- Tapeless MTS Workflow with Final Cut Pro 7