This guide helps you to easily transfer SD/HD videos (MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, MOV, M4V, VRO, FLV, F4V Videos) to Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 in best video quality.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 become one of the most remarkable multimedia devices again Apple iPad this year. It comes with a 1280*800 TFT LCD display and a powerful 1.6GHz dual-core CPU for effective graphics processing. With such a portable device in hand, watching videos could be a great enjoyment especially when you want to share videos with family anywhere without device limitation.
But as most other Android tablets, Galaxy Tab 3 is still not able to support most video formats such as MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo/MPG/WMV/MOV/M4V/VRO/FLV/F4V unless you convert them to Galaxy Tab 3 preferred MP4 format.
How to convert MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo/MPG/WMV/FLV/F4V to Galaxy Tab 3?
- Your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 or Tab 8.0
- Your favorite Videos or Movies
- A Professional Galaxy Tab 3 Video Converter is a professional video to Galaxy Tab 3 conversion program which support most mainstream video formats, and convert them to perfect video size and format for playback on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0. (Mac users: Mac Video Converter for Galaxy Tab 3)
Download a free trial version:
Step 1. Import source videos to the Video to Galaxy Tab 3 Converter.
Install and run the best Video to Galaxy Tab 3 converter on your computer. Add videos in the following two ways:
1. Click “Add video” button to choose video files from your hard drive for converting. 2. Directly drag the videos to the Galaxy Tab 3 Video Converter.
Tips: To save your time, you can add multiple video files for converting at a time since batch conversion is well supported.
Step 2. Choose presets for Galaxy Tab 3.
Click the “Format” list to check all the profiles. This Video to Galaxy Tab 3 Converter integrates various presets for different devices; click “Samsung” on the left column to find MP4 presets for Galaxy Tab 3. Or you can key in “galaxy tab” in the little search box to get all the presets specific for Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Tab 3 and more:
Step 3. Edit video and customize specs before conversion. (Optional)
You can edit these videos before conversion by clicking the pencil-like icon on the top. Some of the source video such as MXF/MTS/MKV could be interlaced which is not good for playback; in this case you can check “Deinterlacing” in Effect tab to get perfect progressive HD MP4 videos. Trim, crop, edit audio, add srt/ass/ssa subtitles and 3D effect are all supported in this edit window.
Back to main interface, you can click Settings to free customize video size, bitrate(quality), frame rate, sample rate and other specs.
Step 4. Start converting all Videos for Galaxy Tab 3.
Click the red “Convert” to start converting MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo/MPG/WMV/FLV/F4V to Galaxy Tab 3 MP4.
Wait for a few moments, and you can click “Open output folder” to locate the converted video quickly. Now you can transfer videos to your Galaxy Tab 3 for entertainment. (Learn more: How to transfer videos from PC to Galaxy Tab with Kies?)
The Pro version of Video Converter – Video Converter Ultimate now on 20% OFF! It’s not only able to convert all SD/HD videos but also capable of legally removing Blu-ray/DVD protection and put Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/IFO movies on your Galaxy Tab 3, iPhone 5S, iPhone SC, Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z1, LG G-Pad, Surface RT/Pro and more other devices. (Here is a guide of best Vdieo Converter Ultimate for Galaxy Tab 3: How to Put 1080p Video, Blu-ray and DVD Movie to Galaxy Tab 3?)
You may also interested in Money-saving bundles from Pavtube Special Offer page:
- ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17
- ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
- DRM Removal($29) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
- Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Burner($35) = Only 65$, Save $35