Is There Any Tool to Compress/Convert GoPro Hero5 4K?
To convert and reduce GoPro Hero 5 4K video to 1080P, you need a 4K video converter at the first place. There are a dozen of 4K video converters in the market and most of them claimed that they are the fastest, but it is usually just advertisement, not the fact. Here according to the feedbacks of dozens of users, they unanimously recommend the award-winning 4K video compressor - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac (or Windows Version). Why this video converter for 4K wins so many users' favor? That's because:
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac provides you with all the bells and whistles you are looking for in a 4K video converter program. It is compatible with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard. See, it can perform well as a video converter to convert 4K to 1080P video, 4K to HD 720P video, 1080P to 720P video and upscale 1080p to 4K with 98% quality reserved with world's fastest speed (6X faster than other converters), thanks to its inherent High Quality Engine, multi-core CPU (up to 8) utility, hyper-threading tech and Intel QSV hardware acceleration tech.
In addition, this No.1 4K to HD 1080P video converter can also downsize 4K to 1080P video formatted with various formats like H.265, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MTS, AVCHD, MP3, AAC, etc. so as to smooth playback on iPhone 7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPad mini 4/Air 2, Samsung, HTC One M9, Sony Xperia Z5, Surface Pro 4, PS4(Pro), PS3, Xbox One, etc. with 350+ profiles offered. (read review)
Related search: play GoPro hero5 4K on mac ǀ GoPro Hero 5 4K to FCP X ǀ GoPro Hero5 4K videos to YouTube
Download and get the best GoPro Hero5 4K Video Converter:
Guide: How to downscale/convert GoPro Hero5 Ultra HD 4K to 1080p
Step 1. Load Source Video Launch the 4K to 1080p Converter; click "Add Video" and load your 4K HD files. This program supports batch conversion, so you can add multiple files into it at a time.
Step 2. Decide Output Format Click the "Format" drop down list to select MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc format from "Common Video" as you want. Since this video converter also provides optimal profiles for kinds of editing programs and media devices, you can also select a proper format that best meets your needs.
Step 3. Set Video Resolution at 1080p Click "Settings" button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. That is the exact 108p.
Step 4. Start GoPro Hero5 Black/Session 4K to 1080p Conversion. Hit "Convert" button to let the 4K HD to 1080p conversion begin. When the conversion finished, check the generated 1080p video, you will certainly be satisfied with its final video quality. It would be easier for you to playback and edit.
- How to Import iPhone 7 4K video into Windows Movie Maker?
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to 1080p on Mac El Capitan
- Tricks for Downsizing GoPro Hero 4K Video to 1080p
- Play 4K XAVC on MX Player without stumble issues
- How to Mirror 4K Movies to TV with Chromecast 2
- Can 4K UHD Videos Be Played on iPad Pro?
- How to Import Sony a6300 4K XAVC S to FCP X on Mac?
- 2016 Top 5 Best DVD Ripper Program Review | Which One Will You Choose?(updated)
1. 4K resolution- Wikipedia: The name "4K resolution" refers to a horizontal resolution of approximately 4,000 pixels.
2. High-definition video - Wikipedia:High-definition video is video of higher resolution and quality than standard-definition. While there is no standardized meaning for high-definition, generally any video image with considerably more than 480 horizontal lines (North America) or 576 horizontal lines (Europe) is considered high-definition.